GMD is responsible on the one hand for all the processing derived from the digital services it provides.
Responsible for the treatment
The interested party who provides GrowMyDigital. with his/her personal data through our website or by other means (e.g. social networks) is informed that the processing of his/her data is carried out by:
Registered office: Carrer del Rosselló 422, 08025 Barcelona.
Registered office: Via Monte Zovetto, 22, 16145 Genova GE, Italia.
Data Protection Delegate
We also inform you that we have a Data Protection Delegate (DPD) who ensures compliance with data protection regulations and the contact details of our DPD are:
Purposes of data processing
In GrowMyDigital the processing of data is carried out with the following purposes, depending on the reason why you have provided them to us:
- To contact the sender of the information, to respond to their request, petition or query and to follow up on it.
- Sending, where appropriate, our newsletter to offer content and services in a personalised way.
Embedded content from other websites
Some pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, maps etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Duration of data processing
The data for the management of the relationship with the client and the billing and collection of the services will be kept for as long as the services are maintained. Once this relationship has ended, if applicable, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until any liabilities arising from the service expire.
Data for the management of queries and requests will be kept for the time necessary to respond to them, with a maximum period of one year or for as long as the mutual interest persists.
The data for the sending of commercial communications and the creation of commercial profiles of our products or services will be kept indefinitely until, where appropriate, you express your wish to delete them (specific consent is required).
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data for the above purposes is the performance of the corresponding service.
The data will be kept for as long as there is a mutual interest of the parties, either for the duration of the contract or consent. On the other hand, the data will remain with the merchant in compliance with mandatory regulations and until the statute of limitations periods are exceeded.
The provision of explicit or unambiguous consent.
The satisfaction of the legitimate business interest consisting of being able to offer our customers the contracting of products or services and thus achieve their loyalty. This legitimate interest is recognised by the applicable legal regulations (General Data Protection Regulation), which expressly permits the processing of personal data on this legal basis for direct marketing purposes (consent is required for newsletters).
However, we remind you that you have the right to object to this processing of your data, and you may do so by any of the means described in this Policy.
The basis for sending commercial communications to non-customer users is the consent that has been requested, which may be revoked at any time. The withdrawal of such consent will in no case affect the request for products, but the processing of data for this purpose carried out previously will not lose its lawfulness due to the fact that consent has been revoked.
Communication of your data
Your data may be communicated to the following entities:
- To our partners necessary for the execution of the service.
- To our usual collaborators motivated by the request of services that we do not provide directly, but that we recommend for their experience and professionalism.
- To Mailchimp for the sending of offers or communications of interest to you, as a proven entity in the sector.
- In relation to subcontracting, whether to implement security measures or to ensure the availability and integrity of the information in its custody, it has subcontracted backup copies with proven companies or IT management companies.
- To the competent public administrations, in the cases provided for in the Law and for the purposes defined therein.
Origin of your data
With regard to GrowMyDigital, the origin of the data is the data subject and his or her guardian or parents. The data processed are of a general identification or basic level.
Any person who provides us with their data has the following rights:
- Customers may exercise the right of access, rectification, opposition or deletion at the address given in the information by layer (establishment or by email or at the address at the beginning of the letter), as well as through our website.
- We also inform potential data subjects that they have the right to request the right to the portability of their data, if applicable, to the limitation of the processing carried out when the purpose no longer exists or the specific opposition to a specific processing.
- The data subject or data subject affected by the processing has the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time.
- Finally, the client or affected user has the right to contact the Data Protection Agency or other competent supervisory authority, an entity that manages any aspect related to the application of data protection regulations and where the user can denounce or defend their interests in the event that they consider it appropriate, the website is www.aepd.es.
Your data will not be transferred outside the European Union, in which case it would be necessary to request your express consent.
Third party data
If you provide data of third parties, you are responsible for informing them in advance of all the provisions of Article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation under the conditions set out in that provision.
Updating your data
In the event of any modification of your data or if you detect that any data is erroneous, please inform us so that we can correct it, in order to keep the data up to date.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Through the contact form on the “Contact” page.
Updated on 27 May 2022
2022 – GrowMyDigital